VRT Network Equipment
Network Equipment Shape Gallery for LibreOffice/OpenOffice
We're in the business of industrial automation and systems integration, so our need for network equipment is a little different to a traditional IT company. We happen to use LibreOffice for drawing system diagrams and since we couldn't find a decent collection of consistently-styled equipment shapes that suited our needs, we created our own.
The gallery includes -
- Clients & Displays: desktop, thin client, laptop, tablets, phones, industrial panel PCs, widescreen TV and projector systems.
- Peripherals: Just printers and fax for now.
- Servers: a range of tower, rack and industrial PCs with emblems for a range of server roles - mix-n-match to suit (the tower can also be used with the thin client to create a desktop tower).
- Network & Power: Infrastructure for your network, including industrial fibre/ethernet/serial components and odds and ends for wireless and mesh networking, solarsystems and UPS.
- Sensors & Controllers: PLCs & remote I/O, RTUs, dataloggers, electricty, water and gas meters, CCTV.